Next stop, Digital Literacy.
Busrides is a product of the CSPS Digital Academy, and a destination created to deepen your understanding of everything digital and government. It’s where you can get bite-sized learning from leading experts, explore topics you may be curious about, and access the tools to enhance your work...all in the span of a short bus ride. Busrides is in the beta phase of development which means regular site updates are made to enhance your experience!
Through this vehicle, you will discover short episodes that explore the digital potential within the Government of Canada and develop an understanding of how a digital transformation is taking place right before you.
Canada School of Public Service Digital Academy
The CSPS Digital Academy was established in 2018 with the aim of teaching Canada's federal public servants the skills, approaches and mindsets they need in today's digital age. This team is passionate about solving problems public servants face in the digital space.
We do this by promoting collaborative learning and providing a platform for peers to share their digital experiences. This team provides many courses available through the Canada School of Public Service. We also offer a variety of other courses and events to help you along your digital learning journey:Download
As part of our experience enhancement, in 2019, we surveyed over 300 public servants to determine how we could provide a unique learning experience that raises digital awareness in the Government of Canada.
Take a look at the results here:
Interested in writing or sharing content for busrides.ca?
Pitch us your idea! The best pitches for Busrides:
- Are less than 200 words
- Are relevant to most public servants
- Tie into one of the following themes: Digital Transformation, Data, Cyber Security, Cloud, Agile, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Contains information that can be shared with the Canadian public
- Recommend tools, philosophies or perspectives a person could use to improve themselves, their team or government as a whole
- Clearly indicates if senior management (above the Director level) needs to approve the content before it can be published
Email your pitch to email@example.com, we’ll get back to you regarding your pitch within one week. If your pitch is successful, our team will work with you to develop your proposal into a finished episode.